Monday, January 09, 2006

Love is but a matter of.....

Timing.... "It's no good meeting the right person too soon or too late".

He said to her "I don't know why but I'm not into it". She remained quiet not knowing how to respond. He continued" You're everything i want and more and I hate myself because I don't know why.. something is missing." She nodded without saying a word. Finally she muttered " you know why, you just don't want to admit it". After that night she felt the confused emptiness again.It was not until weeks later those words were finally absorbed and fully understood.
She cared for him deeply-she hadn't cared for anyone as much as she cared for him and she couldn't understand why. She waited, hoping that time will make him realize he had made a mistake. She only hoped for these few simple words- " I made a mistake, I was wrong". Weeks past and she finally received the long awaited note from him.
With joy and anxiousness she read each word carefully and waited to see those the words she'd long for. It was not to be. She burst out into tears and slowly walked away........"I think you should know that very recently and unexpectedly someone came into my life. I am going to see where it goes, i just wanted you to hear it from me". Instantly, the confusion became clear.These would be the last words she would remember of him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home